We're Alexia and Darian and we're the creators of Vuka. We both grew up in South Africa, hence the origin of the name Vuka: "wake up" in Zulu.
When we started learning about the energy drink market, we had a kind of "wake up" call ourselves. There were some things that just didn't make sense!
- What's with the one-size-fits-all energy
- You see, we realized that everyone has
different energy needs, and different energy
occasions. What's the point of
drinking the same energy drink that
someone is using for an all night
rave, when all you want to do is hit
the gym? And are you really going to
watch your kids' soccer game with a mega
lightening bolt energy drink in hand?
- And where are the energy
drinks for the grown-ups?
- You know, the ones that don't
require you to light your hair on fire
and skateboard off a building. Where
are the energy drinks that won't send
you racing off into the night.
- What's with all the weird ingredients?
- We don't know about you, but we like to have an idea of what we're putting in our bodies.
What do we know about Brazilian fruitof energy we get from a cup of coffee, but we
and unpronounceable herbs? Nothing!
But we do know that caffeine can be a
source of energy. And the kind of energy
you can understand. We know what kind
don't know what happens after chewing on a
berry from the swamps of Peru. We prefer
pure sugar over high fructose corn syrup, and
if you're going to sweeten
something, Stevia extract comes
from the earth not a chemical
compound. We like to pay a little
more attention to our health, and
we thought that you might like to,
in a way we can all understand.
- And so, we created Vuka.
- Let's face it. We're not kids any more, and we like to take a little better care of ourselves. But at the same time, we need even more energy now than ever! So we decided to create a range of energy drinks that cater to different occasions, filled with nutrients and vitamins to
help you get the right kind of energyconcoction. And there you have Vuka - Intelligent Energy. Go beyond the buzz, and drink Vuka. We hope you like it! We certainly do.
for those events. We made Vuka
with natural ingredients, no
preservatives, and flavors that taste
like the real drinks they are, not
some kind of unnatural chemical
Regards, Alexia and Darian